Visual Branding Strategist, New York, NY
I’m an Interactive Designer with a background in Green Infrastructural Design (Landscape Architecture) who is passionate about UX/UI and Front End Development.
I am a graduate at Syracuse University with a Bachelor of Landscape Architecture. I’m aesthetics focused and visually driven through the understanding of how people interact with products, which I consider my niche. My philosophy behind design is turning ideas into reality through the art of programming.
Specialties: Landscape Architectural Design, Visualization & Branding, Public Communication, Project Management, Print Media & Web Publishing, Graphic l Visual l Web Design.
- Visual Branding Strategist at Movement Minded P.C.
- March 2015 – Present New York, NY
- Project Management Analyst at Laurelton Group Inc.
- March 2014 – March 2015 Huntington, NY
- Junior Designer at Lotus Design Group
- June 2013 – February 2014 New York, NY
- Technology Support Assistant at Information Technology Services
- September 2009 – September 2011 Syracuse, NY
- Bachelors at Syracuse University
- January 2009 – May 2013 Syracuse, NY
- Fundamentals of Project Management, Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, License (.6 CEUs)
- Graduated with Cum Laude from Syracuse University, Syracuse University
- Emerging Student Leader Award 2011, General Electric and Syracuse University Career Services
- Architectural Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Urban Design & Planning
- Sustainable Design
- Visualization & Branding
- Project Management
- Creative Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Web Design
- Visual Design
- Graphic Design
- Creative Strategy
- Design Research
- Print Media